Tasmanian Tiger TT Mil OPS Pack 80+24
Robust backpack with size-adjustable V2 carrying system. With its high-performance carrying system, which can be adjusted to your own back length, the mission backpack is suitable for transporting heavy loads.
The toploader offers a large zippered front opening, a separate bottom compartment, side pockets and a height-adjustable lid with lid compartment. The front and sides feature a MOLLE system. In addition, the backpack has a lacing system on the front and a removable helmet holder.
Tasmanian Tiger’s Mil Ops Pack 80 +24 features an extremely efficient carrying system designed for loads up to 50 kilograms. It can be adjusted to your own back length for efficient load transfer. The capacity of the top loader can be expanded from 80 liters in the main compartment to 104 liters (supplemented by two voluminous zippered side pouches).
- V2 Carrying System
- Removable section between main and bottom compartment
- Snow skirt with drawstring and zipper
- Load control straps
- Height adjustable chest belt
- Special construction whereby hipbelt-fixation is re-directed to allow for single-handed adjustment
- Compression around perimeter of base
- Durable handle
- Height adjustable lid with zip compartment
- Hydration system compatible
- Large zipped front opening into the main compartment
- Removable side pockets with zipper, each with a volume of 12 liters
- Insert pockets on both sides
- Two loops for ice tool, poles or material
- Device holder for PRC 117, TRM 6020/21 or SEM 70.
- Helmet attachment
- MOLLE system
|Measurements:||83 x 34 x 21 cm|
|Volume:||80 l + 24 l|
|Fabric 1:||CORDURA® 700 den|