Carinthia G280 3-seasons Sleepingbag
The CARINTHIA G 280 sleeping bag has a G-LOFT® filling of 280 grams per square meter. The comfort limit of this G-LOFT® sleeping bag is -11°C, therefore the G 280 is classified as 3-season-sleeping-bag. Due to its low comfort temperature limit, the sleeping bag is ideal for the central European climate zone.
No matter if its taken on a trekking tour, to Bivouac or on sailing tour way up north, the G 280 is the right piece of professional equipment that keeps it’s promise. The outer layer is water repellent and made out of Rip-Stop, this ensures a heavy-duty use when needed.
- Differential cut
- Water-repellent Shelltex outer material
- Soft & very light Shelltex Ultra lining (high breathability)
- Width-adjustable thermal draught collar filled with G-LOFT®
- Contour shaped hood
- Adjustable face area with G-LOFT® filling
- Anatomically shaped foot section
- Prefabricated loops for Carinthia Grizzly and Silkliner (additional heat output)
- Inside pocket
Insulation: G-LOFT® Si, 100% Polyester
Outer fabric: 100% Polyamide
Inner fabric: 100% Polyamide